With the announcement of the Bullet Train route from Mumbai – Ahemedabad a Institute for rail technology was to be established in Vadodara under the Bullet Train project for which the institue has released an ad seeking for registrations for the admission test.
- BSc in Transportation Technology.
- BBA in Transportation Management.
For knowing how to register click here.
About National Rail & Transport Institute
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), a vision of the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, is India’s first university focussed on transport-related education, multidisciplinary research and training. A Deemed to be University under the de Novo category, NRTI is specifically established to create a resource pool of best-in-class professionals for the railway and transportation sector.
NRTI will offer multi-disciplinary programmes designed to cater to the needs of India’s transportation sector. The Institute will follow a demand-driven curriculum, while aligning with industry priorities. To ensure best-in-class delivery of education, NRTI will follow a highly experiential and unique inter-disciplinary pedagogical approach, that incorporates the latest technologies such as live classrooms and online programs, and is delivered by high-quality faculty with global exposure.
NRTI is focused on developing global and national partnerships with top universities and organizations from across the world. This will enable access to the latest pedagogy and program design, and prevailing transportation related domain knowledge, innovations and research developments. NRTI has adopted an interdisciplinary approach for research of transport systems—it is bringing together academicians, scientists and engineers from various backgrounds, and plans to leverage its academic and industry partnerships and collaborations.
NRTI at a glance
- Established as a deemed to be university under the de-novo category in 2018
- Multidisciplinary techno-commercial curriculum
- Incorporates 21st century skills: communication, critical thinking and collaboration
- Project-based learning at Railway establishments
- Highly experienced in-house and visiting faculty with international exposure
- Fully residential program with modern hostel for boys and girls
- Upto 100% scholarships (Need-blind admission)
- Global academic and industry partnerships
- State-of-the-art green campus
- All the programs are accredited by UGC and AICTE
How to Register?
Click here to open the registration form.
Fill up the details, check the undertaking and submit the form.
- If you are not sure about which course you want to apply for select the option ‘Will Decide Later’.
- This registration is not for the aptitute exam. This registration is only for the subscription to get further notifications about the aptitute examination to know if you are selected or not.
Registration & Selection Process:
1. Register online at www.nrti.in
2. Registered students will be shortlisted (based on Class XII board results) to take an NRTI Admission Aptitude Test. Shortlisted students will be contacted and requested to apply online to select a test centre location, and upload relevant documents (Class XII Marksheets, photograph, etc.) and pay an application fee. The test will be administered in July 2018 at specified test centres located across the country. Test date and locations will be shared shortly.
3. Final list of candidates will be selected based on NRTI Admission Aptitude Test result ranking.
BSc in Transportation Technology is open to Science Stream Students (with mandatory Class XII Mathematics)
BBA in Transportation Management is open students from all Streams (with mandatory Class XII Mathematics)
Applicants must have successfully completed their 10+2 Board examination with at least 55% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST) and be below the age of 25 years as on August 1, 2018